Saturday, August 28, 2010

What a day...

So I have had the longest day and am ready to sleep...its only 7:45 pm.

It started with every little noise keeping me from sleeping this morning. I swear my neighbor started mowing his lawn at 6 am and kept on until 10. at least it felt like that.

Then both girls don't want to eat the cereal we have..Cheerios or Honey Nut Kix... they want Cinnamon Toast Crunch. We ran out a couple of days ago and I still haven't got to the store...want them to finish the cereal we got but they love the sugar high I suspect.

We put Lilly's hair in sponge curls for the first time last night...testing it out so we can do it for school. It was pretty cute for my first try. She loved it...i think I will use different sizes but I am learning.

My Dad stops by to take my tree limps to the dump...I cut down an apple tree...I hate fruit trees. He has the buys with him who stay and play while he takes the load. when he gets back the leave and I notice Kayden has two of the girls toys, a toy squirt gun and an airplane. I ask him what he is doing and he says Oh sorry...like you didn't know what you where doing. Then Dalton tries to take the gun and I tell him not to. He is taking a long time to put it back...He comes out of the room walk funny, so I pat him down he has the gun down his pants. You have got to be kidding me, I tell my dad he says come on buddy.. Not sure I would have been that easy on them.

So we got all ready to go get a gift for Aydree and Brooklyn's Birthday Party (Chase's daughters). Go to Target am running late, every outfit we like doesn't come in there size/ Finally go to pick up grandma am running late but we get there. get to the party both girls are asleep and Elijah is screaming his head off. Well Jill takes Rickie, i wake up Lilly and carry in a very upset little boy. Lilly cries several times through out the party and Rickie is stuck to me like glue...Thank God Jill and Grandma are there to help. Once they get cake they lighten up.

So right when we pulled up to the party my gas light came on and of course i left my purse at home. We are 22 miles away from home and it is a very hot day, I try to drive with my windows down but we are all to hot. So i cross my fingers and hope for the best. we stop at my house and then get gas...Yes we make it. My dad is at Grandma's mowing her long and headed to my house next...So i take Dalton with me. Mistake he and Lilly are arguing over everything and driving me nuts.

We get to the house and Jill and Brain are there i am taking them to a Wedding so I put the baby back in his seat...did i mentioned he hasn't slept and is so fussy. decide to leave Lilly with dad and Dalton and take Noah. We are all loaded just going to make sure its coll with Lilly if I go and Dalton starts crying..long story short he has an accident and I have to take Lilly with me.

Drop Jill off get back dad is gone...but that's cool he must have taken Dalton home to change. I am getting drinks for all the kids after and getting ready tochange bums. I go to get Noah and he has gotten into Elijah formula...no Elijah's LAST CAN of FORMULA and spilt over half on the floor. I tell him no and he starts to cry. I change his bum and clean him off when my dad returns...I tell him what happened and he takes all the kids outside with him. I vacuum up the formula and feel like crying. I know its only formula but its like $14 a can and money is tight for us. Silly but I am feeling over whelmed.

I get Elijah to sleep and go outside. None of the girls cars are there... I ask Lilly if she took them inside she says no, so I accuse Dalton of taking them. I search the house and car and find them all...I apologize to Dalton but you try to steal once I will always think its you.

Dad leaves and takes the kids with him, I am greatful he mowes my lawn for me and this we I am greatful he is done. Now I am waiting until I have to go get Jill and Brain from the wedding. Things are quiet for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment