Thursday, August 19, 2010

FRUSTRATED!


Well I started the HCG diet on August 7th....basically you don't get to eat more then 500 calories and you take these drops 3 times a day.

First week of no food/less food was rough...but lost 10 pounds in the first week...YAY! So was total into it but now the weight lost as slowed down and I feel less motivated to not eat.

So I went 3 days without losing weight which makes me think why starve if not working..so I cheat. I lost 3 more pounds because when I cheated I didn't eat dinner. Then I followed all the rules and gained 2 pounds back. So frustrating!

So I have lost 11 pounds total in a little less then 2 weeks. Which I know is way good I just am struggling. I keep cheating but little cheats then am mad at myself after.

The thing is I want to be skinny again...before i had Lilly I was small size 6 129 pounds. Having her is worth the weight I put on but damn i didn't think it would take this long to take off. And three kids later I am over weight and unhappy with my appearance. Which sucks cause i use to love how I looked.

Wish I could find my skinny pic I got from Jill from when I was first prego with Lilly I would post it. But this is from when me and Erick first started dating.

This is the goal..I mean I will never be 129 and size 6 but i would love to be 60 pounds lighter. So when you look at the over all goal 11 pounds is nothing...you can't even really tell since I am still big.

Just having a frustrating moment...I am going to hang in there with this diet and finish the first round Sept. 4th. I am going to stop cheating and start walking see what happens...


2 comments:

  1. I am in the same boat as you. I know you will say you are skinny or whatever but I am disgusted with my body as well. I look like I can be 7 months pregnant. 3 months after our wedding I didn't fit into my wedding dress! I was so excited to fit into that size 6 dress without one single alteration, which the lady told me was very rare. That was really upsetting. I now weigh 150. My weight keeps going up like 5 pounds every year. But just in the last 5 months I've gained 5 lbs. None of my clothes fit and I am so self conscious. I sould weigh about 135-140. So, basically I am like 15 lbs over weight. It's so hard to stick to a work out plan and eat healthy being so busy. I know I don't have kids but I am always so busy with one thing or another. (I can't imagine what it will be like when I do have kids!) LoL. We need to stop our habit!!! Coke & the DR! We need to be more dedicated and serious about it. And we can't expect to see results right away, it take at least three months. So let's do this Jenny! Let's get our sexy back! Let's do a long distance challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't get discouraged!!! You have to start somewhere and I say 11lbs in 2 weeks rocks!! You know this won't happen over night. I agree it is way hard to not cheat...I've cheated more than you but we just have to remember why we are doing this and what our goal is....BRINGING SEXY BACK!!!! We need to start walking every night...more than the little 20min walk we attempted haha. I think the exercise will help. I know it is hard to fit in with our babies but we just need to figure it out.
    We will get there. We are building good habits and when we stop talking the drops we will schedule work out sessions at least 3 times a week so we can continue to lose. We can do this!!!!
    Oh and I knew I should of kept that picture of your sexy ass before you got prego with Lilly. I'll try to find another one or the cd the pics our on.
    Love you and just so you know...YOU ARE STILL BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete