Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Update on everyone

Well I decided to blog at work since it is so slow... So here is an update on the family.

Erick is doing good, he stays home with the kids during the day and is still working at Olive Garden at night. He is hoping to start school full time next fall ..and I think he has decided on a new career path but I will let him share that when he is for sure. He takes care of all the new responsibilities with our new place...our lawn looks amazing and we are working on updating the the inside and siding.

Me, I am doing good. I am on my diet (will blog about that later), I do miss food but it is worth it. Cause when Mom is happy everyone wins:). I enjoy my job and love the flexibility , just wish was more hours. My kids are my world and I am finding as they are getting bigger I need to get more organized. The go with the flow thing doesn't work with school, play dates , gymnastics....
But I love every minute of it...my kids bring me happiness I never knew could exist. They always no just what to say to make me laugh.

Lillian, she is 4 going on 20. She thinks she is a little adult and the attitude comes with it. I love that she isn't afraid to say how she feels and she is so observant. She starts school this year, she is in the headstart class. She is so excited to learn and play and make new friends. I am excited for her. She loves to do performance, she sing and dances around the room. She is so loving and giving, always willing to help.

Rickie, she is 2 and happy. She loves to cuddle and snuggle but she also has a wild side. She loves to climb and get dirty, she is very adventurous. She is mellow for the most part and can be so quiet at times...not use to that after having Lilly. She is a little bit of a tomboy ..she hates when I do her hair and she hates clothes. I love her little curls in her hair, she is beautiful.

Elijah, wow he is 4 months old already. He is seriously the happiest baby ever! He laughs and smiles and is just so content. He is my little angel...its like he knows his sisters are being crazy and if he was too it would push mommy over the edge. I love his cute personality and am excited to watch it develop.

We are all doing great and are excited for things to come...sorry so boring I will share more funny tid bits later.

No comments:

Post a Comment